How do we sway the minds of people who refuse to see the negative data?
Collecting more negative data on the vaccine isn't going to change anything. The problem is getting people to consider the possibility that they have been fooled.
There’s an old saying, “It’s Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.”
That’s what we’re up against.
We have the data. But nobody we want to convince wants to look at it.
We have the data
We have plenty of data from respected experts showing the vaccines should not be taken, such as:
the VAERS data (see this tutorial and this recent affirmation and this article on VAERS and causality) showing that hundreds of thousands have died and millions have been injured
the Canadian report showing no benefit for infection, hospitalization, and death for those under 60
the Israeli data showing the side-effects are serious, long-lasting, and caused by the vaccines; and that the authorities are covering it all up.
the Harvard-Hopkins-UCSF study showing it is unethical to mandate vaccination for kids
the Thailand study showing blood test before vs. after
the Fraiman-Doshi paper about serious adverse event rates
the study by Bhakdi and Burkhardt showing 93% of deaths after vaccination were caused by the vaccine
the data showing the vaccines cause prion diseases shortly after vaccination. This is impossible if the vaccines are truly safe.
and we have amazing, impossible to explain, anecdotes such as:
The embalmer data (such as The Epoch Times article or this interview)
Wayne Root’s wedding: 200 guests, half vaxxed, half unvaxxed. Only the vaxxed got injured (26%) or died (7%).
My neurologist stats: 11 years without needing to do a single VAERS report; this year, needs to file 1,000 VAERS reports
The polling results using third party polling firms (so not my followers)
The fact that Paul Offit isn’t going to get the latest booster even though the CDC says he should
We even have a great books and presentations that document all the shenanigans such as:
The CCCA presentations: Stop the shots, More Harm Than Good, and Dispelling the Myth
And finally, we have proof beyond any reasonable doubt that the top outside person in the US who is responsible for vaccine safety does NOT want to see the Israeli safety data:
The head of the CDC's outside committee on vaccine safety does not want to see the safety data collected by the Israeli Ministry of Health
This is objective proof of a broken system. It is indefensible. There is no reason that anyone in a position of authority on the COVID vaccines would refuse an opportunity to see the most thorough post-vaccine safety study ever done: one that shows causality.
The problem: Our blue pill friends refuse to look at any negative data
Most rely on their doctors for medical advice.
So I talked to one of my doctor friends who has been trying to red pill his colleagues for over a year. His response about the vaccines:
About the vaccine itself, it's a prideful, egoic thing now for many and unwillingness to face their cognitive dissonance, aka denial.
So what would it take to change their minds? Get this:
Their own hospital or CDC itself would have to say vaccines could cause harm, and we know they will NEVER do that.
So there you go. We are in a no way out situation according to my very smart, very red-pilled doctor friend. It’s like being put in an escape room with no way out.
Here’s another example. I contacted a friend of mine who prides himself in following science. He’s been vaxxed 5 times with the COVID shot. I asked him to read Turtles. He said he would. He called me back 2 minutes later saying, “This is an anti-vaccine book. Vaccines have saved millions of lives. I’m not going to read this nonsense.” This is from someone who I thought would be the easiest to convince.
Some progress on vaccine mandates
As for the mandates, he pointed out in this article that appeared today that the first hospital in the nation to require COVID vaccine shots is now dropping the requirement to get the latest booster: Methodist in Houston is no longer requiring doctors to be vaccinated with the latest booster. This is because they are “following the science.”
“At this time, Houston Methodist will not mandate the new booster,” Dr. Robert Phillips, the executive vice president and chief physician executive at Houston Methodist wrote in the Sept. 12 email, which was reviewed by The Epoch Times. “We will continue to follow the scientific data, the level of infections in the community and the availability of vaccines and may mandate the new booster in the future if necessary.”
I’d love to interview Dr. Robert Phillips on the science, but we all know how that request will be handled, don’t we?
But at least now we can say, Houston Methodist isn’t requiring the latest booster and we know they are following the science because they said so. So why are you?
It has been really difficult for so many of us to see how blind and apathetic many of the "good" people in our lives really are. I've been able to make sense of it by realizing that throughout history, including now, there seem to be 5 archetypes:
1) Sociopathic/narcissistic/exploiting king and his circle
2) Aiding and abetting lords and ladies, who are handsomely paid for their participation in ruthlessly exploiting others.
3) Cheering/jeering countryman: See themselves on the side of the king / mainstream / convention and are blind to the people’s oppression, but are motivated more by social benefits / accolades for their support, since they don't receive much for financial benefit.
4) Self-absorbed/ignorant countryman - don't really know what's happening unless it impacts their day-to-day lives and their inner circle (friends/family), and don't really care.
5) Heroes: Motivated by commitment to altruism / principles
For our best chance at red-pilling those around us, our biggest bang for the buck would be to focus on harnessing the resources of those in category #5, who already want to help but don’t know how. It’s like starting a fire: the greatest chance for success would start with the most flammable straw first, then as the flame takes hold, add sticks, then logs.
1) First, solicit time/financial donations to create a unified national website that would be a go-to resource for those who want to pool their money/time for maximum impact. The website would make it easy to crowdsource projects. It would 1) Have a pre-selected list of possible projects, such as a) Local billboard campaign b) Local postcard campaign c) Local t-shirt campaign. 2) It would list options for all resources needed to completely carry out the project, except for time and money: a vetted project coordinator, a pre-selected list of project options (such as billboard/t-shirt/postcard designs, with the ability to upload your own, and a vetted list of venders. 3. It would essentially be a crowdsource “kit in a box” – just choose your options and invite others to crowdsource time and money.
2) Have existing crowdsourcing proposals searchable based on 1) Location 2) Category 3) Funds/time still needed to reach threshold. That way visitors could browse projects proposed in their own community, or proposals that resonate with them in other communities, such as specific billboard messages.
3) Registered website users can propose or pledge time/money to a project. Registered users could have a profile identifying their past contributions in the red-pill movement so project managers can vet their pledges prior to setting things into motion. Each project would have a threshold needed to reach for the project manager to start executing the project. For example, a postcard campaign may just need $500 and no volunteer hours to put a campaign in motion. The project coordinators could specify if their assistance would be free, or what the fee would be, and the fee would be included in the project’s donation threshold. The project coordinators would have public reviews of their past projects to make it easier to assess their reliability.
4) The specific vetted project manager and venders would be pre-identified as part of the proposal. The project manager would start action for a hosted project once it hit a specified volunteer hour / donation pledge, after assessing reliability of pledges received. They would then set up a site, maybe GiveSendGo, to collect the pledge donations. Once the pledged level of funds was received on that platform, they could execute the project, coordinating with and paying venders.
5) Donors would be advised that they donate at their own risk, so smaller donations, say $5 range would be appropriate for project managers with fewer reviews. Once a project was complete, donors could post pictures of the completed project and reviews of the project manager, to help give confidence to future donors.
The website could also have an infrastructure to browse other ways for how to get involved in our community, such as possible public venues to speak at, and links to where others are speaking out and what they are saying.
There are thousands of us who want to help but may just have $20 or 1 hour to spare, and this website could harness all these resources.
Here's a podcast about my new book, Cassandra's Memo: COVID and the Global Psychopaths, and a way to download the book free. This is germaine to your article and summarizes the whole situation.
From the book:
Shedding illusions is life’s most painful, challenging, and imperative work. I know—I understood less than half of the contents of this book two years ago, and learning the truth has been agonizing. Here is what I have discovered and originally shared in my Substack blog.
Getting others to see through deceptions is far more difficult. If you have spent several years programming your brain with mainstream media, this will be a tough read. As Emerson wrote, “A man is what he thinks about all day long.” Try not to blame yourself or blame others who seem to need to put their thumbs in their ears. We are inside the most pervasive and effective propaganda campaign in history, and this is your chance to catch up.